One of the most wonderful experiences I’ve had in my Disney career happened today.
I’ve been feeling a bit ill today; I’m weak, feel disoriented and feel as if my skin were burning hot, so being a roustabout (floor stocker) wasn’t quite helping the situation, and…
Bless this CM.
being a girl is really fucking expensive
hahahahhhAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahahah WHO IS PAYING FOR YOUR DATES
hahahahhhAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahahah WHO IS PAYING FOR OUR TAMPONS, PADS, ULTRA SOUNDS, PAP SMEARS, OB/GYN VISITS, BRAS, CLOTHES, MAKE UP, HAIR PRODUCTS TO GO ON DATES WITH FUCKERS LIKE YOU?
Bless this post
- Peter: Are you being shy? Because you shouldn't.
- Me [hands on hips]: I'm not shy!
- Peter [copying me]: Well good! I don't like your shirt!
- Me [looks down at Snow white being kissed by the prince on my shirt]: Well my peter pan shirt was dirty.
- Peter: Ohhh, okay, that's 'kay then. What's your phone say?
- Me: 'I've got disney blood running in my veins'
- Peter: Oh! Are you related to Walt? you know, skinny guy with the mustache [puts his finger under his nose]. He used to yell at me a lot.
- Me: No, I'm not
- Peter [looks a little bummed]: Oh, well I was going to say that if you saw him around to come visit me because I miss him.
- Me [rolling in the feels]: ...
“i like curvy girls” aka you like girls with flat stomachs and skinny legs but with huge boobs and a huge arse
god bless this post.
someone said it
I like a girl with a vagina.
This is everything Ive ever wanted in life.. Ahhh im crying :’)
Figure skating faces appreciation post at its best.
why aren’t we talking about the fact that this athlete is taking 4 puppies and their mother home. bc it is fucking adorable.
Anna Kendrick + The Wink
CAn u nOt
wiener dogs stuck in sleeves are my new favorite thing
Every so often Walt would call us up to his office on a Friday afternoon. We knew what he wanted. When we got there, he would say, “I just wanted to know what you boys were up to these days.” Then he would turn around in his chare and stare out the window, like the first time we played it [Feed the Birds] for him, and he would say “Play it.” And we would…and you could just see Walt thinking “That’s what it’s all about, everything we do at Disney.” - Robert B. Sherman